My ads shows only on homepage? solve my Problem Please.

I have website which is integrated with Google Adsense Code more than 2 year, website was completely a static website I mean html coding. On every page of that side Google ads run properly ( 3 content Unit). 

But couple of days ago I replace old website with new one which is created with the word-press latest edition. 
After launching the new website google ads display at homepage but when I go to other pages from homepage there is no sign of ads I checked google ads code working properly but ads does not display but sometime during the browsing of my website it appear once out of Thousands impression, I also tell you I have 5 times more content in new website as it to be compare with old one. 
Today when I login to my wordpress admin section I found that message at the top of page. There was 2 check boxes 
(1) 
(I would like to block search engines, but allow normal visitors) this was checked. 
(2) 
(I would like my site to be visible to everyone, including search engines (like Google, Bing, Technorati) and archivers). This was unchecked. 

I checked the 2 checked Box and save the setting. 
Now I am strongly believed that google ads bot cannot read my content and does not display ads. 

Now Please tell me what should I do right now so that my ads can be display again on whole of my website. 

Please also tell me is it a real problem which I mention above. 

Please senior member of this forum give me some suggestion.. 

regards.. 


ANSWERS:
If you checked the second box, you just have to wait for the bot to come around then. Are your new pages in Google yet? View the source code on the internal pages, and see if you see the Google AdSense code in the source. If so, then eventually they should start showing again.